CPR Cerification Class
This class provides certification at the community and workplace level. This class will not meet the requirements for healthcare/pro level or EMT classes. First aid certification is not part of this class.
Classes run four hours in length and require hands on participation. Instructors are certified through the American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI). AED education provided.
CPR Class Reservations:
- $25 per person. Only click once after making payment. If you click multiple times, it will charge you multiple times.
- Payment is due at time of registration
- Reservations are completed online
- Class reservations are based on availability
Billing Questions or To Pay In-Person:
- Please click on the underlined enrollment status link for the date you are interested in attending
- Enter the registration and payment information and print your receipt
- NO REFUNDS will be issued for the CPR class
- If you must cancel, call 480-644-2200 and leave a detailed message a minimum of 24 hours prior to the class
- We will ONLY ISSUE CREDIT for a future class. You will be able to use the credit for up to one calendar year from the class date you were originally registered to attend. Credit may be
transfer to another person during that calendar year.
- Contact the Customer Service Center
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Thursday 7 am - 6 pm
- We can ONLY accept payment online or in-person at one of the City of Mesa Customer Services Centers
- We cannot process payment over the phone
- For additional information, call Fire and Life Safety Education 480-644-2200 (Monday - Thursday 7 am - 5:30 pm)
8 AM - 12 PM
Fire Station 201 Community Room, 360 E. 1st Street (First Street/Mesa Drive)
8 available spots