Mesa Police Alarm Unit
Alarm User Permit Application
If you live in a county island and your Police Services are provided by
Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office, you cannot apply for a permit with the Mesa Police Department. Please call the Maricopa
County Sheriff’s Office to see if you need to obtain an alarm permit with them.
* - The following fields are required for the new alarm permit.
Address of Alarmed Location
|Only if different than above. P.O. Box, Corporate Address or Other
Alarm Company Information
By submission of this on-line alarm permit application, I hereby affirm that I have read, understand and agree to comply with the
- I have been instructed by the alarm company on how to properly operate my alarm system
- I have the monitoring company telephone number to use for cancellations, to test my alarm, to update telephone contact
information and to request alarm service or repairs.
- I understand that I cannot cancel a robbery/panic alarm activation
- I understand that to cancel a false alarm activation I must call my alarm company and give them my proper cancellation
code. If I only call the Mesa Police Department, they will advise me to call my Alarm Company to properly cancel Police
- I will conduct periodic testing of my alarm system. (At least once per year)
- I will instruct any "New" alarm users on how to operate the alarm system, how to cancel a false alarm
activation and will provide them with a proper cancellation code. ("New" alarm users include; house sitters, cleaning crews,
realtors, new employees, babysitters, repairmen and construction crews.)
- I understand that pets, balloons and new items in an alarmed area can cause a false alarm.
- Per the City of Mesa Alarm Code 6-15 the alarm monitoring company is required to make two telephone calls to the alarm
user prior to dispatching police to allow an opportunity for cancelling the alarm activation. I have called my Monitoring
Company and verified that the numbers they have on file are correct and updated as of today.
I also agree that I am familiar with Mesa City Code 6-15 and will comply with the provisions of its Chapter. I agree to maintain
my alarm system in good working order and make every effort to not cause any false alarm calls. I am the responsible person for this