Mesa Police Alarm Unit
Alarm Permit Annual Renewal
To locate your permit information, please fill in the boxes below.
- The Permit can be located on the top right corner of your ALARM PERMIT ANNUAL RENEWAL form.
- If your name is 3 characters or less, fill in only your last name. ex: Cho, Hi
- If your name has a space in the middle, the space will count as one character, ex: Mc Field will need to be typed as “MC(space)F” or A Store will need to be typed “A(space)ST" as the first four characters.
- The last 4 digits of the alarmed location are from the phone number listed as the primary number.
- Once you have filled in the required information, click the box “Find Your Permit Information”.
- If you no longer need any permit because you no longer have a functioning alarm system, or have moved or other reason, please mail your renewal form with cancel written across it and your signature.
- **If the alarm system is no longer monitored, but is still a functioning alarm system, it must have a valid alarm permit.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please call the Alarm Enforcement Unit at 480-644-2699.
Find your alarm permit information